WAG YOUR TALE ~ I’ve always had an independent streak;
and in 2009, I founded an independent publishing company,
naming my underdog literary venture
in honor of my late, beloved, 3-legged rescue best friend: Friday.
So far, Friday Jones Publishing has published two of my books:
Friday Jones Publishing celebrates three-legged underdog spirit;
and also books, music, art, plants, animals, skiing, yoga, swimming pools,
and, in general, the joys of living.
I’m an award-winning, freelance writer/art director
and a compulsive communicator.
I believe entertaining and informative communications
help take the bite out of life.
With an upbeat attitude, Friday Jones Publishing’s trademarked tagline—Wag your tale—
allows for random posts, anecdotes, and stories from everyday life.
In addition to regular posts on Facebook (“Like” Friday Jones Publishing),
Tweets on Twitter (Follow @FridayPublisher),
and Pins on Pinterest (Colleen Smith or FridayJonesWags);
on the Friday Jones Publishing blog
I’ll share small publisher tales,
inspired and inspiring design,
practical news you can use in your home or garden,
and easy yet efficient ways to support ourselves,
our communities, and even our world.
Friday Jones Publishing also advocates for books and reading.
We’ve donated copies of our books far and wide to people or organizations in need.
What’s your story?
Wag your tale!
Friday Jones Publishing blog departments:
- “Wanderlust” ~ Travel reports, photos, tips
- “Laid-Back Skier” ~ Snow skiing reports, photos, tips
- “Stuff My Yoga Teachers Say” ~ Reflections on yoga from a practitioner with nearly 20 years of practice in traditions including Iyengar, Bikram, and Baptiste Power yoga.
- “Treble Clef” ~ A lifelong music fan, I’ve published a number of features on major musicians. I’m a reporter for The Denver Post music blog, Reverb.
- Gardening ~ For the last 15 years, I’ve reported on gardens.
- Architecture & Design